Rossignol ONE MAG Board '11
Rossignol One Magtek Rocker Snowboard 2011 – A fan favorite of the former Future Snowboard Magazine, the Rossignol One Magtek Rocker Snowboard enhances its award winning pedigree with the addition of AmpTek All Mountain camber. This exclusive combination is Rossignol’s latest board tech innovation and makes this directional twin board equally suited for slaying anything from pipe to pow and all conditions in between.
- Flex and Rider Style:Flex Rating: 7 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff) This all mountain freestyle board’s directional twin shape provides a perfectly symmetrical nose and tail, but with inserts that are located 1 to 2cms towards the back. It is slightly directional for more versatility but you can still easily adjust your stance to twin if needed. The stiffer flex rating of 7 also gives you plenty of pop and response.
- Construction and Core:The Wood C/K core combines Rossignol’s standard 100% wood core with carbon and Kevlar® fibers that give punch and durability for an outstanding performance during park sessions and all terrain riding. Patented AmpTek technology integrates reversed camber tips into a regular cambered board (between the feet), extending the sidecut radius to go all the way to the tip kicks so that this camber-to-reversed-camber construction guarantees faster transitions, more pop, smoother landings, increased floatation, more grip, more edge pressure and more control. AmpTek All Mountain tech is especially nimble in the powder and is an awesome combo with Magne-Traction that maximizes t
- Shape:Magne-Traction starts with a full wrap steel edge that surrounds the incredibly durable construction, ripping through the chop and crud with ease, and creates a tighter sidecut radius which turns with ease but still can crank it up when you need to // Amptek Rocker Camber: No matter what your friends tell you, Rossignol’s Amptek Rocker is for everyone. This innovative technology makes riding easier, and when we say easier we mean everything from the park to the pow. Amptek Rocker is a negative arch (like the bottom of a rocking chair) board profile with the lowest points between the bindings and highest point towards the tip and tail. This not only lets you glide effortlessly through
- Base:The Rossignol One Magtek Rocker Snowboard features the speedy Sintered 4400 base.
- Tip Width:295mm (156cm), 298mm (159cm), 302mm (163cm)
- Waist Width:253mm (156cm), 255mm (159cm), 258mm (163cm)
- Tail Width:295mm (156cm), 298mm (159cm), 302mm (163cm)
- Ability Level:Advanced - Expert
- Core Material:Wood
- Effective Edge:1090mm (156cm), 1120mm (159cm), 1150mm (163cm)
- Rider Weight:110-160lbs (156cm), 120-170lbs (159cm), 135-200lbs+ (163cm)
- Rocker Type:Rocker
- Sidecut Radius:7.9m (156cm), 8.2m (159cm), 8.5m (163cm)
- Stance:510-630mm (156cm, 159cm, 163cm)